These Mizuno Finch Model Prospect Series Fast Pitch Gloves were inspired by feedback from softball player Jennie Finch and are crafted from smooth professional style leather. Hundreds of professional baseball players depend on Mizuno gloves day in and day out to perform at the game's highest level. The Prospect Series Softball Mitts live up to Mizuno's exceptional standards and offers players with a professional-style glove at an affordable price.
Please Note: Limited Quantities Available, Clearance merchandise is non-returnable.
Mizuno Prospect Finch Series Gloves are sold in both "Right-handed Thrower" and "Left-handed Thrower" models. A "Righty" softball glove is worn by individuals who catch with their left hand, and throw with their right, and is the most common glove model type. A "Lefty" or full-right softball glove is for players who catch with their right hand, and throw with their left hand.
Mizuno Prospect Jennie Finch Youth Softball Gloves Feature:
• Full Grain Leather Palm & Pigskin Back for great durability.
• PowerClose Technology makes catching the ball easy.
• Parashock Palm Pad absorbs the shock of repeated use providing outstanding protection and ideal comfort.
• ButterSoft Palm Liner and PU palm lining for increased durability, feel, and comfort.
• MZO Lining on the inside disperses perspiration away from the skin.
• PowerLock closure offers the simplest and most secure fit available.
• Less 2 Lacing removes the last 2 lace loops on the web to increase flexibility along the closing axis.
Mizuno Prospect Series Glove Sizing Info:
• 10.00" Utility Pattern with Finch 2 Web